Dr. Margaret Smith Ph.D
- Director, The Enneagram Institute of Los Angeles/Inland Empire Area
- Certified Riso-Hudson Enneagram Teacher
- Riso-Hudson Authorized Workshop Teacher
- Principal, EnneaCoaching, an Enneagram Training and Coaching company
- Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West, 2006
- Certified Financial Planner
- A decade of experience teaching Finance at the Claremont University Consortium
- Author, Money: From Fear to Love—Using the Enneagram to Create Wealth, Prosperity and Love, 2011
- Co-Author, Houseonomics: Why Owning A Home is Still a Great Investment, 2008
- Author of several journal articles; continuing contribution to scholarly journals
- Enneagram speaker for national conferences, corporations, professional groups, and individual groups
Workshops and Classes
- Authorized Enneagram Institute Workshops (see EI Schedule for upcoming dates)
- Cultivating High Performing Leadership Teams—training program for firms
- Cultivating Wealth, Prosperity, and Love—workshop for groups and individuals
- Live classes, webinars, workshops, and retreats.
Trainer and Coach
- Identifying gifts and innate skills and strengths
- Clarifying intentions and goals
- Balancing the three instincts
- Realizing sustainable results
I feel privileged to be part of the Enneagram Institute family. Don Riso and Russ Hudson have given the world a beautiful gift in their work on the Levels of Development and connecting the Enneagram of Personality with the process of Spiritual Awakening. The Enneagram is an incredibly powerful lens to help us see into our own respective human psyches. It enables us to find ourselves, understand our gifts, and find our way forward with meaning and coherence. It helps us to understand how we are stuck and helps us to understand how we can become unstuck from the grip of our ego fixations. I view the Enneagram as a powerful framework for self-knowledge, self-mastery, and personal development. My philosophy is that by combining the inner work of compassionately cultivating our inner witness with the outer work of balancing our three instincts in the nine domains, we can learn to become effective human beings in the world who find fulfillment, deep satisfaction, and joy in living.
Contact The Enneagram Institute of Los Angeles/Inland Empire Area
- Dr. Margaret Smith Ph.D
- 127 W 8th St
- Claremont, California
Phone: (909) 450-1648
Send email to
Click here for a full list of Network Members in all countries.
The Enneagram Institute is a Service Mark of Enneagram Personality Types, Inc.
All Images, Content and Layout Copyright The Enneagram Institute 1998-2013.
[Home] [Back to Top] [Free RHETI Sampler] [Free QUEST Test] [Full RHETI Enneagram Test] [QUEST–TAS Test] [IVQ Instincts Test] [The Enn. Cards–Sorts] [Interpreting Test Results] [Type Descriptions] [How the System Works] [Levels of Development] [The Traditional Enneagram] [Practical Applications] [Relationships—Type Combinations] [Personal Growth] [Enneagram & Spirituality] [Addictions & Type] [Business Resources] [Enneagram FAQs] [Articles & Interviews] [Discussion Board] [Free EnneaFeatures Viewer Download] [Free RHETI Sampler Download] [Free Materials] [Books & Resources] [Schedule] [Training Program] [Workshops] [Private Consultations] [About The Institute] [Institute Network] [Teachers & Referral Listing] [Guestbook] [Contact The Institute]