The Nine Domains Facilitator’s Training
See the Nine Domains Site
Overview of The Nine Domains
The Nine Domains are a new and extremely practical way of understanding and using the Enneagram from a systems point of view. The Nine Domains are the “necessary and sufficient” elements for the survival and thriving of any system. They apply both to systems in the natural world and in the man-made world, including teams and organizations. Each Domain can be seen as an archetype, a core quality, and a necessary component of the whole of any complex entity.
The Nine Domains can be used for any number of practical applications since they are collectively a “checklist for completeness.” They allow us to see if we have covered all necessary elements, without over- or under-emphasizing any of them. The presence or absence, health or dysfunction, of all Nine Domains is a highly useful yardstick for any system—whether in the natural world, in human beings, or in organizations of all kinds.
Read an article about the background to the Nine Domains.
Find Out More About—
- The Nine Domains, nine essential components of complex systems that comprise a “check list for completeness” and can be applied to the development of a team, the analysis of a particular problem, or the evaluation of an entire complex situation or crisis.
- The Nine Domains Approach, a set of surveys and reports, interpretive materials, and specific Interventions and Practices for understanding and working with teams and groups of all kinds and sizes.
- The Nine Domains Group, headed by Don Riso, including Russ Hudson, Joyce Stenstrom, Monika Adelfang, Barry Coltham, and Joni Peddie.
- The TOLAT (Team and Organizational Levels Assessment Tool), the basic diagnostic test in the 9D Program, which measures the Level of functioning of a group or team of any size.
- The Facilitator’s Training, which includes the TOLAT as well as extensive interpretation materials, Power Point presentations, and Level- and Domain-specific Interventions and Practices to identify individual and group behaviors and provide specific, practical methods of increasing group health, effectiveness, and sustainability.
More Information About The Enneagram Institute's Training Programs:
Training Program Components
Other Courses Offered
- Master Class and Retreats
- Authorized Workshop Training Program
- Opening New Territory—Realizing our Capacity for Sustained Development
- The Nine Domains Facilitator's Training
- Other Workshops
- Endorsements from Participants
- Schedule of Trainings and Workshops
- Training Details: Tuition, Lodging, Policies
- Workshop Details: Tuition, Lodging, Policies
- Certification as a Riso-Hudson Enneagram Teacher
- The Barn at Stone Ridge—The New Enneagram Institute Training Center.
- Contact Us if you need more information
To Register, see contact information on the Schedule Page.
The Enneagram Institute is a Service Mark of Enneagram Personality Types, Inc.
All Images, Content and Layout Copyright The Enneagram Institute 1998-2013.
[Home] [Back to Top] [Free RHETI Sampler] [Free QUEST Test] [Full RHETI Enneagram Test] [QUEST–TAS Test] [IVQ Instincts Test] [The Enn. Cards–Sorts] [Interpreting Test Results] [Type Descriptions] [How the System Works] [Levels of Development] [The Traditional Enneagram] [Practical Applications] [Relationships—Type Combinations] [Personal Growth] [Enneagram & Spirituality] [Addictions & Type] [Business Resources] [Enneagram FAQs] [Articles & Interviews] [Discussion Board] [Free EnneaFeatures Viewer Download] [Free RHETI Sampler Download] [Free Materials] [Books & Resources] [Schedule] [Training Program] [Workshops] [Private Consultations] [About The Institute] [Institute Network] [Teachers & Referral Listing] [Guestbook] [Contact The Institute]