Free EnneaThought for the Day!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Enneagram Institute
Administrator

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  1:25:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Enneagram Institute's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

This free service allows you to receive a type-specific reminder to support your Inner Work for every day of the year. You can recall each EnneaThought throughout the day to help you become more aware of the main features of your personality type.

There are 365 EnneaThoughts for each type—all different, all insightful, and all right to the point for helping you work with the Enneagram to become more self-observant, present, and balanced. The EnneaThoughts also reflect the rhythms and seasons of the year to help you deal with the emotional challenges the year may bring.

Check them out and subscribe here: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/members/enneathought.asp

Hope you enjoy them!
Katy

--
The Enneagram Institute

Stormy

16344 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  1:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stormy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, Katy!
-

quote:
Originally posted by The Enneagram Institute

Check them out and subscribe here: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/members/enneathought.asp.

That link doesn't quite work as posted, because of the dot at the end.

[Stormy]
Go to Top of Page

The Enneagram Institute
Administrator

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  3:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Enneagram Institute's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oops, thanks! fixed!
Katy

--
The Enneagram Institute
Go to Top of Page

enneathing

4666 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  2:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit enneathing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for this! I like it.
Go to Top of Page

Jewel2

Canada
195 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  11:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jewel2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Love the idea! I just signed up and am looking forward to my first "EnneaThought of the Day!" 3 more hours to go!!
Go to Top of Page

4conspiracy

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2010 :  3:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4conspiracy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else having trouble with getting the thought of the day? I've had to sign up for it twice now, and within a couple weeks it stops being sent...
Go to Top of Page

Bananita

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  05:34:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bananita's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Katy,

I love the daily Enneathoughts. Thank you!!

-- Bananita, 9w1 sp/so INFP
Go to Top of Page

skunk

5951 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2011 :  08:25:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit skunk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm getting mine texted daily to my phone.
Go to Top of Page

arhawiata

34 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2011 :  4:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit arhawiata's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am sort of interested in getting enneathoughts for more than just my type, because i am curious. it would be cool if that was a possibility.
Go to Top of Page

loscust

539 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2011 :  02:40:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit loscust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this is very nice, thanks!

Discover your sociotype:
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php
Go to Top of Page

Sinking

USA
439 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2012 :  01:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sinking's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Me too arhawiata
Go to Top of Page

Octavian

46 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2012 :  1:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Octavian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I appreciate your active guidance.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Return to Top

The Enneagram Institute is a Service Mark of Enneagram Personality Types, Inc.
All Images, Content and Layout Copyright The Enneagram Institute 1998-2014.

Gold Bar

Share | |

[Home] [Back to Top] [Free RHETI Sampler] [Free QUEST Test] [Full RHETI Enneagram Test] [QUEST–TAS Test] [IVQ Instincts Test] [The Enn. Cards–Sorts] [Interpreting Test Results] [Type Descriptions] [How the System Works] [Levels of Development] [The Traditional Enneagram] [Practical Applications] [Relationships—Type Combinations] [Personal Growth] [Enneagram & Spirituality] [Addictions & Type] [Business Resources] [Enneagram FAQs] [Articles & Interviews] [Discussion Board] [Free EnneaFeatures Viewer Download] [Free RHETI Sampler Download] [Free Materials] [Books & Resources] [Schedule] [Training Program] [Workshops] [Private Consultations] [About The Institute] [Institute Network] [Teachers & Referral Listing] [Guestbook] [Contact The Institute]

The Enneagram Institute Discussion Board © 2002-2014 The Enneagram Institute Go To Top Of Page