Friday, August 18 | 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Saturday, August 19 - Tuesday, August 22 | 9:00 AM- 10:00 PM
Wednesday, August 23 | 9:00 AM- 12:30 PM
Stone Ridge, NY | The Barn
Part III Training: Advanced Explorations
In Part III (Advanced Explorations), we build on the insights we have gathered in Parts I and II to deepen our understanding of the Enneagram. We also develop ways to make practical applications of the Enneagram in our personal and professional lives. Part I Training is required before you can attend Part III; however, Parts II and III may be taken in any order.
In Part III, Russ and Sr. Faculty Gayle Scott teach every session, providing new information and exposing participants to cutting-edge material that is not available anywhere else. The Part III is also highly interactive, drawing on the rich experience and knowledge of the participants in a wide variety of discussions, exercises, and panels.
The focus of the Part III is for Russ and Gayle to assist students in refining the skills they need to bring the Enneagram into their work and personal lives. Discussions, presentations, and experiential work enhance the student's ability to make practical applications of the Enneagram and include advanced topics that have implications for personal growth, therapy, and business such as:
- Identifying Type on Video, including non-verbal language of the types
- The Imbalance of the Centers
- The Virtues (and the Holy Ideas)
- An indepth presentation of all 27 Instinctual Variants (aka Enneagram "subtypes")
- The Enneagram and Countertransference
- The Interrelationship of Personality and Essence—how the specific Passion, Fixation, Virtue, and Holy Idea both generate each of the nine types, as well as become the pathways for Inner Work
- Q&A—ample opportunities for wide-ranging Q&A