- Managing Director, Achievement Awards Consulting
- Director, The Enneagram Institute of Cape Town
- Certified Riso-Hudson Enneagram Teacher, USA
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), University of Cape Town
- Masters Degree of Business Leadership, University of South Africa
- Certified Human Performance Technologist, International Society of Performance Improvement, USA
- Certified Coach, Results Coaching Systems
- Increased employee engagement
- Implementing & managing complex change
- Implementation of strategic plans
- Performance management audits & assessments
- Customer experience management
- Leadership development
- Team health assessment
- Application of the Enneagram principles in business.
- Applying the Enneagram as a personal mapping tool
- Engaging with Results Coaching Systems
- The Enneagram Overview (2 hours)
- The Enneagram Introduction (1 day)
- The Enneagram Learning (2 day)
- Instincts (2 day)
- Persuasive Communication (2 day)
- Customer Experience Management (2 day)
- Management Action Profile
- Integrated Leadership (Coaching & workshops over 11 months)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
- Respecting Diversity
It is a privilege to be part of The Enneagram Institute community and to share the knowledge using the Riso Hudson Insight Approach. There is great joy in witnessing the personal growth and positive change that arises out of embracing the knowledge embedded in The Enneagram. Each of us sees and gains different and personal insights from exposure to The Enneagram, this powerful tool of transformation.
Many people have a deep need for constantly moving towards finding balance—The Enneagram highlights the wisdom of working within a rhythmic balance of Body, Mind, Soul, People, and Work. The richness of content of the Enneagram work and the Riso-Hudson teachings and wholistic approach has the potential to carry the student way past the teacher.
Contact The Enneagram Institute of Cape Town
- Achievement Awards Group
- West Lake, Cape Town
- South Africa
Tel: +27 21 7002305, +27 83 259 5019 (Mobile)
Send email to
Click here for a full list of Network Members in all countries.
The Enneagram Institute is a Service Mark of Enneagram Personality Types, Inc.
All Images, Content and Layout Copyright The Enneagram Institute 1998-2013.
[Home] [Back to Top] [Free RHETI Sampler] [Free QUEST Test] [Full RHETI Enneagram Test] [QUEST–TAS Test] [IVQ Instincts Test] [The Enn. Cards–Sorts] [Interpreting Test Results] [Type Descriptions] [How the System Works] [Levels of Development] [The Traditional Enneagram] [Practical Applications] [Relationships—Type Combinations] [Personal Growth] [Enneagram & Spirituality] [Addictions & Type] [Business Resources] [Enneagram FAQs] [Articles & Interviews] [Discussion Board] [Free EnneaFeatures Viewer Download] [Free RHETI Sampler Download] [Free Materials] [Books & Resources] [Schedule] [Training Program] [Workshops] [Private Consultations] [About The Institute] [Institute Network] [Teachers & Referral Listing] [Guestbook] [Contact The Institute]