Tim McLean and Yoshiko Takaoka
- Director and Manager, The Enneagram Institute Japan
- More than 20 years experience leading retreats, seminars, and trainings on Enneagram, psychology, personal growth, communication, and leadership for business, medical, and educational institutions and for individuals in Japan, Asia, and the United States
- Coordinator and translator for Don Riso and Russ Hudson’s Professional Trainings and Workshops in Japan since 1996
- Coordinator and translator for Dr. Andrew Weil, Arnold Mindell, Stanislav Grof and many other renowned psychotherapists and theorists
- Translators of The Wisdom of the Enneagram in Japanese, as well as other books by Arnold Mindell, Michael Harner, and Roger Walsh
- Authors of Transpersonal Psychotherapies
- Developed "Personal Value Creation," an Enneagram business training system in Japanese for Fuji Xerox Business Education Institute
- President and Director C+F Institute for Transpersonal Studies (instrumental in introducing the Enneagram to Japan)
- Co-Founders and Advisors the Japan Transpersonal Psychology Association
- Advisers for "Kai Mental Clinic" in Okinawa
- Forum Education resource for the Young Presidents Organization and The Young Entrepreneurs Organization, personally trained over 500 company presidents and CEOs in forums for improving their business, family, and personal lives
- Extensive professional training and experience in Transpersonal Psychology, Process Oriented Psychology, Zen, meditation, and spiritual traditions of east and west
The Enneagram Institute of Japan is dedicated to providing the highest quality workshops, trainings, and seminars for using the Riso-Hudson Insight Approach to the Enneagram in Japanese and English for Business, Counseling, Coaching, Education, and personal development.
We provide translation and sponsorship of Riso-Hudson Professional Trainings and Workshops in Japan and The Enneagram Institute tests and materials in Japanese on the Web, as well as monthly Enneagram Classes and Enneagram Training Program in Tokyo.
It is a privilege and a great pleasure to be part of The Enneagram Institute Network family. We have been involved with psychology and spiritual practice for more than 25 years, and Don Riso and Russ Hudson’s work with the Enneagram is one of most comprehensive delineations of human psychology and spiritual potential that we know. More than this, the Insight Approach is extremely practical as an aid to so many aspects of human life. Don and Russ’s teaching with the Enneagram is very approachable and deeply profound. We are happy to call them our teachers, our colleagues, and our very dear friends. Through the Enneagram Institute Japan it is our goal to make this wonderful system available to people and organizations across Japan.
Contact The Enneagram Institute Japan (Tokyo)
Timothy McLean & Yoshiko Takaoka
Click here for a full list of Network Members in all countries.
The Enneagram Institute is a Service Mark of Enneagram Personality Types, Inc.
All Images, Content and Layout Copyright The Enneagram Institute 1998-2013.
[Home] [Back to Top] [Free RHETI Sampler] [Free QUEST Test] [Full RHETI Enneagram Test] [QUEST–TAS Test] [IVQ Instincts Test] [The Enn. Cards–Sorts] [Interpreting Test Results] [Type Descriptions] [How the System Works] [Levels of Development] [The Traditional Enneagram] [Practical Applications] [Relationships—Type Combinations] [Personal Growth] [Enneagram & Spirituality] [Addictions & Type] [Business Resources] [Enneagram FAQs] [Articles & Interviews] [Discussion Board] [Free EnneaFeatures Viewer Download] [Free RHETI Sampler Download] [Free Materials] [Books & Resources] [Schedule] [Training Program] [Workshops] [Private Consultations] [About The Institute] [Institute Network] [Teachers & Referral Listing] [Guestbook] [Contact The Institute]