|Policy Statement for The Enneagram Institute Discussion Board
To register to use this Discussion Board you are required to provide a Username, Password, and a valid e-mail address.
The Administrators of this Discussion Board are not responsible for the privacy practices of any User. All information you disclose in this Discussion Board becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information.
The Enneagram Institute requires you to abide by the following policies in using this Discussion Board. If you fail to do so, you may be asked to leave the Discussion Board, and if necessary blocked from using the Discussion Board.
By registering, you agree to the following:
- You are 13 years of age or over.
- You are fully responsible for any information or file supplied by you.
- If you post any copyrighted material, you will abide by Fair Use Guidelines (no more than a total of 300 words of quoted material from one source) and give full copyright notice or full source information; however, if the source of the copyrighted material forbids its being copied onto another site, then it is also prohibited on this site. You are personally responsible for any un/intentional copyright violation.
- In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post anything which is vulgar, harassing, personally attacking, offensive, mean-spirited, hateful, threatening, invading of otherís privacy, pornographic, racist, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, intentionally disruptive, derogatory, hostile, or violating any laws.
- If you find material posted by another User objectionable, feel free to contact us via e-mail at DBMatters@enneagraminstitute.com.
- This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content of these sites and cannot ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.
- These Discussion Boards are run at the expense of The Enneagram Institute and are the property of The Enneagram Institute. The Discussion Boards are not a place for the advertisement of the commercial ventures of other approaches to the Enneagram without prior approval of The Enneagram Institute.
- The Focused Discussion Board, in particular, is a place for serious and respectful discussion primarily of the Enneagram as it relates to other fields of personality theory, psychology, relationships, spirituality, personal growth, and so forth. Our purpose is for the development and dissemination of awareness of the Enneagram, particularly the Riso-Hudson interpretation of it.
- The Discussion Boards are not a place for personal attacks, slander, or undermining of The Enneagram Institute, its principals, staff and volunteers, or other authors. Furthermore, unsolicited or unfriendly typing of participants on the Boards is not allowed.
- Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a User in these forums. Cookies are used here to hold your username and password and viewing options, allowing you to login.
- We the Moderators are authorized by you at our discretion to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums that we deem to be inappropriate or which violates these guidelines or the spirit of civility, respect, and dignity for other participants and for the Enneagram itself. As a guideline, anything you post, including images, should be suitable to view on a public computer such as one in a school or library, or at a place of employment.
- You may have only one Username for the Public Discussion Board. Riso-Hudson students may use a separate Username for the Private Discussion Board.
- To conserve space on the server you will not post the same topics on both the Focused and Chat Boards or in multiple threads. Additionally, we may periodically delete older threads that have been inactive for over a year.
- You will maintain a valid email address in your profile and agree to communicate with moderators via private email to resolve any matters related to your account specifically or moderation in general, and you will not post emails received from the EI Moderators. You agree to express any feedback or concerns you have regarding moderation directly to the EI at DBMatters@EnneagramInstitute.com and not use the Discussion Board to do so.
If you have any questions about this Policy Statement or the use of these forums, you can contact the forum administrator at: DBMatters@enneagraminstitute.com