Online tests Random
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 41

Fleets

2165 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2012 :  12:48:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fleets's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pinecone

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-long-scientific-personality-test

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
INTJ -The Mastermind
You scored 18% I to E, 0% N to S, 81% F to T, and 21% J to P!
Go to Top of Page

Desdemona

USA
16799 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2012 :  12:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Desdemona's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pinecone

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-long-scientific-personality-test

ENFP - The Champion

7w6cp Sx/sp
ENFP
Dramatic/Mercurial/Adventurous/Idiosyncratic Style
Go to Top of Page

pinecone

591 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2012 :  01:13:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pinecone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-serial-killer-test

Ed Gein

Your personality matches Criminal Profile 40816###.
Gein's desolate farmhouse was a study in chaos. Inside, junk and rotting garbage covered the floor and counters. It was almost impossible to walk through the rooms. The smell of filth and decomposition was overwhelming. While the local sheriff, Arthur Schley, inspected the kitchen with his flashlight, he felt something brush against his jacket.
When he looked up to see what it was he ran into, he faced a large, human carcass hanging upside down from the beams.
Your personality type matches the criminal profile of Ed Gein. Bizarre handicraft made Eddie into a celebrity. Author Robert Bloch was inspired to write a story about Norman Bates, a character based on Eddie, which became the central theme of the Alfred Hitchcock's classic thriller Psycho.
In 1974, the classic thriller by Tobe Hooper, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, has many Geinian touches, although there is no character that is an exact Eddie Gein model. This movie helped put "Ghastly Gein" back in the spotlight in the mid-1970's.
Years later, Eddie provided inspiration for the character of another serial killer, Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs. Like Eddie, Buffalo Bill treasured women's skin and wore it like clothing in some insane transvestite ritual.
While shocked deputies searched through the rubble of Eddie Gein's existence, they realized that the horrible discoveries didn't end at the missing Mrs. Worden's body. They had stumbled into a death farm.
The funny-looking bowl in his home was actually the top of a human skull. The lampshades and wastebasket were made from human skin.
A ghoulish inventory began to take shape: an armchair made of human skin, female genitalia kept preserved in a shoebox, a belt made of nipples, a human head, four noses and a heart.
The more the looked through the house, the more ghastly trophies they found. Finally a suit made entirely of human skin. Their heads spun as they tried to tally the number of woman that may have died at Eddie's hands.
While you may or may not be capable of performing the horrific acts he did, you loosely resemble (with some obvious exceptions) his criminal profile based upon your general motivations, preferences and behavior patterns.
Yeah, I've got you pretty well figured out by now.
You're into my style, so check out my fashion.
www.ubervanity.com
(Don't worry about losing your place on OkCupid. It will stay open in a separate window)
Go to Top of Page

savory

3504 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2012 :  03:19:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit savory's Homepage  Reply with Quote

You see yourself as vibrant, intense and deep while others see you as noble, self-sufficient and knowing. You think of sex as monumental, heavy and solid and you view death as holding, calm and reassuring

Where are you on the Global Fat Scale?

I'm most like someone from North Korea (with Japan, Nepal, and East Timor being very close). Lower BMI than 90% of females in nz, and a lower BMI than 65% of females in the world. If everyone in the world had the same BMI as me, it would remove 41,934,429 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population.

"If I wanted to hear mindless droning I'd befriend an air-conditioner."
Go to Top of Page

Stormy

16421 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2012 :  12:39:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stormy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fleets

Greek-mythology-personality TEST

Greek mythology Personality test

The Oracle
0% Extroversion, 100% Intuition, 28% Emotiveness, 90% Perceptiveness

- [Stormy]
Go to Top of Page

Fleets

2165 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2012 :  5:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fleets's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by pinecone

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-serial-killer-test

Ed Gein
Your personality matches Criminal Profile 40816###.

BMIYou're most like someone from Estonia*
My BMI is 26.

--

Edited by - Fleets on 17 Jul 2012 9:52:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

whitelila

6170 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  03:15:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit whitelila's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sansa Stark
You scored 290 Adaptability, 200 Humor, 170 Integrity and 170 Activity!

Soothe the wrath and tame the fury, teach us all a kinder way.

You are Sansa Stark.

You are a dreamer, first and foremost. You love to live in a fantasy world whenever possible, though you are able to face reality when it is required. You are graceful and polite, always able to make a good impression on those you meet. (not really) You are gentle and wish the world weren't such a violent place (sometimes). Your desire to be kind to all does have its downside, though - you don't think a lie can be harmful if it is meant in kindness. That is not always the case. You are romantic, courteous, and composed. (sometimes)

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-song-of-ice-and-fire-personality-test

Go to Top of Page

chemical_art

1435 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  11:04:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit chemical_art's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Samwell Tarly

You scored 310 Adaptability, 130 Humor, 180 Integrity and 190 Activity!
Sobbing, he took another step.

You are Samwell Tarly.

Also known as "Sam the Slayer", you are often a big mess. You are easily scared and less than enthusiastic toward any sort of physical activity. However, you have plenty of other talents. You are a highly intellectual person and you love to read. You are kind and gentle and willing to go to great lengths to care for those you love. You are also willing to face your fears when absolutely necessary. You are insecure, affectionate, and well-read.
Go to Top of Page

Stormy

16421 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  2:19:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stormy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by whitelila

You scored 130 Adaptability, 150 Humor, 200 Integrity and 70 Activity!

"Let them have their songs, if it makes them brave."

You are Catelyn Stark.

You are a quiet, family-oriented person, and a great representation of the Tully house words: family, duty, and honor. You can be brave when the situation requires it, though you are a constant worrier. You are protective (sometimes over-protective) of your loved ones and you have a strong moral compass. However, you are not particularly forgiving. You are willing to take action against anyone who betrays you, your family, or your friends. You are steadfast, loving, and dutiful.

You are also similar to Eddard Stark and Samwell Tarly. Your polar opposite is Jaime Lannister.

- [Stormy]

Edited by - Stormy on 17 Jul 2012 2:20:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

savory

3504 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  4:32:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit savory's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmm, I got INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Temperament: Theorist

Perhaps my Te is getting better as I age. ;P
That's the only thing I can think of...

Go to Top of Page

Fleets

2165 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  6:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fleets's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kate

Cognitive Processes Test

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

extraverted Sensing (Se)**************** (16.5)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si)******************** (20.5)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting(Ne) ***************************************** (41.9)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************************* (43.8)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te)********************************* (33.8)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************************** (42.8)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15.5)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************* (25.6)
average use

I actually ranked the highest in Ni
NOTE: Kate, over the past six years on this test, I have had a consistant result, it is always INTP - whether or not that indicates that I am in stasis - well is debatable, but I do think a varied result on such tests can sometimes indicate growth.

Edited by - Fleets on 17 Jul 2012 7:36:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

whitelila

6170 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  6:27:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit whitelila's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chemical_art

Samwell Tarly

You scored 310 Adaptability, 130 Humor, 180 Integrity and 190 Activity!
Sobbing, he took another step.

You are Samwell Tarly.

Also known as "Sam the Slayer", you are often a big mess. You are easily scared and less than enthusiastic toward any sort of physical activity. However, you have plenty of other talents. You are a highly intellectual person and you love to read. You are kind and gentle and willing to go to great lengths to care for those you love. You are also willing to face your fears when absolutely necessary. You are insecure, affectionate, and well-read.

I wanted to see some other scores before I determined what I would rate the test. I gave it a C, for many reasons, all of which seem tedious to list.
Go to Top of Page

Fleets

2165 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  6:30:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fleets's Homepage  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitelila

Tyrion Lannister

You scored 220 Adaptability, 320 Humor, 220 Integrity and 160 Activity!
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength, then it can never be your weakness.

You are Tyrion Lannister.

Also known as The Imp, you are a likeable person that many people can relate to. However, you are prone to feelings of loneliness. You have a romantic nature that is often hidden under your need to constantly show off your intelligence and sense of humor.(Rarely) You often get into trouble due to your inability to control your tongue - you can't resist making a clever comment when the opportunity arises, no matter what the consequence may be. (Yes) You often feel like an outcast and you have great sympathy for outsiders in general.(Yes) You are capable of great kindness, but you are also capable of serious malice. (Serious malice? Not at all) You have a tendency to use underhanded tactics to achieve your goals, (no) but, for the most part, you do your best to fit your own idea of a good person. You have a strong sexual appetite.(sometimes) You are isolated, dynamic, and witty.

You are also similar to Olenna Tyrell and Jaime Lannister. Your polar opposite is Davos Seaworth.
*edited for comment

Edited by - Fleets on 17 Jul 2012 9:49:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

relicquery

1598 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  7:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit relicquery's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kate

Cognitive Processes Test

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Cognitive Process | Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ****** (6.3)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.5)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.9)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************************** (51)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.1)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.6)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************ (12.4)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.6)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INFP

So: Ni Ne Fi Ti Te Si Fe Se right now.

According the BBC's Global Fat Scale, during normal times of my life I range between Eritrea and Malawi (BMI around 19 or 20).

Difference not indifference | Passion sparks resilience

Go to Top of Page

whitelila

6170 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2012 :  9:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit whitelila's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************** (26.7)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************ (24.7)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.8)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************************** (50.1)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (28.7)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************** (15.4)
unused
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************************** (35.1)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************** (38.1)
excellent use

Your numbers
Obesity Index

24bmi
BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is National
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 81% of females aged 30-44 in your country Global
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 50% of females aged 30-44 in the world

You're most like someone from Myanmar*

My ideal weight would be 21bmi *India

Edited by - whitelila on 17 Jul 2012 9:56:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fleets

2165 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2012 :  7:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fleets's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Team roles test
According to team roles theory there are specific different team roles.
http://www.123test.com/team-roles-test/index.php

Innovator
The innovator is often the creative generator of a team. He or she has a strong imagination and a desire to be original. The innovator prefers to be independent and tends to approach tasks in a scientific way. As an creative individual the innovator may play a crucial role in the way a team approaches tasks and solves problems.
Go to Top of Page

smartyknickers

USA
257 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2012 :  8:12:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit smartyknickers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My results from The VIA Survey of Character Strengths: http://www.authentichappiness.sas.upenn.edu/testcenter.aspx

Your Top Strength
Forgiveness and mercy
You forgive those who have done you wrong. You always give people a second chance. Your guiding principle is mercy and not revenge.

Your Second Strength
Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
You excel as a member of a group. You are a loyal and dedicated teammate, you always do your share, and you work hard for the success of your group.

Your Third Strength
Gratitude
You are aware of the good things that happen to you, and you never take them for granted. Your friends and family members know that you are a grateful person because you always take the time to express your thanks.

Your Fourth Strength
Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control.

Your Fifth Strength
Capacity to love and be loved
You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated. The people to whom you feel most close are the same people who feel most close to you.

I agree with my results, as a heart-type (3.)

I wasn't all that surprised with my bottom two strengths, either. LOL! I'll call these ones "areas of opportunity" for my personal development.

Strength#23
Modesty and humility
You do not seek the spotlight, preferring to let your accomplishments speak for themselves. You do not regard yourself as special, and others recognize and value your modesty.

Strength#24
Bravery and valor
You are a courageous person who does not shrink from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain. You speak up for what is right even if there is opposition. You act on your convictions.
Go to Top of Page

smartyknickers

USA
257 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2012 :  8:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit smartyknickers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Greek-mythology-personality TEST

Greek mythology Personality test

I ended up with:
Dionysus
33% Extroversion, 13% Intuition, 56% Emotiveness, 62% Perceptiveness

Great. The God of philandering and booze. Of course.
This quiz had me laughing hysterically! While I don't fully agree with the results, there are parts that make sense: reluctant to burden others, deeply emotional yet lacking in self-knowledge, interested in serving others, non-confrontational, loyal and affectionate to friends and family.
Go to Top of Page

Fleets

2165 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2012 :  9:33:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fleets's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SmartyK,
Glad this gave you a laugh. The best result : )

(I still get a laugh out of the guy screwing the chicken in the Morals test.)

Edited by - Fleets on 22 Jul 2012 9:37:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

savory

3504 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2012 :  12:08:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit savory's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Your Top Strength
Appreciation of beauty and excellence
You notice and appreciate beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in all domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

Your Second Strength
Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
Thinking things through and examining them from all sides are important aspects of who you are. You do not jump to conclusions, and you rely only on solid evidence to make your decisions. You are able to change your mind.

Your Third Strength
Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
Thinking of new ways to do things is a crucial part of who you are. You are never content with doing something the conventional way if a better way is possible.

Your Fourth Strength
Perspective (wisdom)
Although you may not think of yourself as wise, your friends hold this view of you. They value your perspective on matters and turn to you for advice. You have a way of looking at the world that makes sense to others and to yourself.

Your Fifth Strength
Curiosity and interest in the world
You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.

Strength#23
Capacity to love and be loved
You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated. The people to whom you feel most close are the same people who feel most close to you.

Strength#24
Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
You excel as a member of a group. You are a loyal and dedicated teammate, you always do your share, and you work hard for the success of your group.

Go to Top of Page

Fleets

2165 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2012 :  5:34:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fleets's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe,
and Everything Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-ultimate-answer-to-life,-the-universe,-and-everything-test

--
Go to Top of Page

MH

12309 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2012 :  8:42:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit MH's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything Test ...

The Sage
You scored 25% Egocentricism, 34% Heirarchy, 60% Spiritualityand 56% Morality!

You're The Sage!
You are wise and moral. You don't pray for gifts from God- you do it yourself. You do it so convincingly that others may assume that you are Blessed. Without you, there would be no civilization. You love to give the gift of knowledge, and foster independent thought in others.

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or necessarily in an ordered society. The Soul is more important to you than the physical world. You believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Pursue higher education. Study Theology and/or Philosophy. Seek your soulmate more than sex. Consider missionary work and other forms of constructive activism. Consider becoming a teacher.

You should NOT: Choose an organized religion that emphasizes prayer and miracles. Spend a lot of time alone. Work overtime or devote all of your time to any one thing.

Your life will be: Satisfying.
Your life may be: Inspirational.
Your life will not be: Thrilling.

Your opposite is: The Conqueror.

Your companion is: The Missionary.

Go to Top of Page

MH

12309 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2012 :  9:03:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit MH's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
You love to give the gift of knowledge, and foster independent thought in others.

this definately fits. It is how I try to live my life. I try to grow alongside and understand together.I am not big on telling anyone what to do. Thanks test for telling me my life will not be thrilling. yes it will
Go to Top of Page

Fleets

2165 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2012 :  11:45:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fleets's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ultimate Answer, etc.

The Medic

You scored 39% Egocentricism, 24% Heirarchy, 49% Spiritualityand 47% Morality!
**You're The Medic!
You're a jaded but good person in a bad world. There's no one to help you, but you're there to help others, not for any particular reason- you're just compelled. You're the only one on the battlefield who isn't adding to the carnage.

**The Medic has an Evil Twin: The Servant. The Servant is what happens when the medic's giving nature is focused on one individual rather than people in general. The Servant's details are at the bottom.

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or an ordered society. The physical world is more important to you than the soul. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Find someone who loves you- preferably an optimist- and share as much of your life as possible with them. Take a job that lets you help people. Do a lot of volunteer work, and befriend the happiest people you meet there. Try to find God.

You should NOT: Join the military or commit yourself to anything that places you in extremely unpleasant situations for very long. Talk to scientologists, for any reason. Base your relationships on sex.

Your life will be: Inspirational.
Your life may be: Exciting.
Your life will not be: Happy.

Your opposite is: The Televangelist.

Your companion is: The Priest, The Engineer.

Not happy? Well, that's true. : ) Find God? Good God.

Edited by - Fleets on 23 Jul 2012 11:48:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

relicquery

1598 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2012 :  02:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit relicquery's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe,
and Everything Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-ultimate-answer-to-life,-the-universe,-and-everything-test

The Explorer

You scored 33% Egocentricism, 37% Heirarchy, 60% Spirituality and 21% Morality!

You are the Explorer!

Something is missing. Your giving and spiritual nature has not yet found its reason for being. The higher power and cosmic justice which give your nature meaning are out there, but you can't find them among the many pretenders. Organized religion seems so close, but somehow missing the point- perhaps because you have not found one that convinces you that order and justice can exist in this world. You are The Missionary without the message.

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or necessarily in an ordered society. The Soul is more important to you than the physical world. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Travel and experience other cultures in the same way that the locals do. This will not necessarily require a significant budget- which you are unlikely to have if you are staying true to yourself; you can do it by volunteering with philanthropic organizations.

You should NOT: Be too quick to settle down. You probably wont find a soul mate until you find your own soul, so have a few meaningful but fun relationships without making too many long-term promises. Become tied down financially or professionally.

Your life will be: Fascinating.
Your life may be: Inspirational.
Your life will not be: Stable.

Your opposite is: The Conqueror.

Your companion is: The Counselor.

Difference not indifference | Passion sparks resilience

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Return to Top

The Enneagram Institute is a Service Mark of Enneagram Personality Types, Inc.
All Images, Content and Layout Copyright The Enneagram Institute 1998-2014.

Gold Bar

Share | |

[Home] [Back to Top] [Free RHETI Sampler] [Free QUEST Test] [Full RHETI Enneagram Test] [QUEST–TAS Test] [IVQ Instincts Test] [The Enn. Cards–Sorts] [Interpreting Test Results] [Type Descriptions] [How the System Works] [Levels of Development] [The Traditional Enneagram] [Practical Applications] [Relationships—Type Combinations] [Personal Growth] [Enneagram & Spirituality] [Addictions & Type] [Business Resources] [Enneagram FAQs] [Articles & Interviews] [Discussion Board] [Free EnneaFeatures Viewer Download] [Free RHETI Sampler Download] [Free Materials] [Books & Resources] [Schedule] [Training Program] [Workshops] [Private Consultations] [About The Institute] [Institute Network] [Teachers & Referral Listing] [Guestbook] [Contact The Institute]

The Enneagram Institute Discussion Board © 2002-2014 The Enneagram Institute Go To Top Of Page