Shopping Cart Help
If you are having problems using the Enneagram Institute shopping cart, please review the information below for possible solutions.
If you do not find a solution below, please send an e-mail to our office. So that we may better analyze the problem, include any error messages that you received, the steps that were taken before the error occurred and any other relevant information.
When checking out, you will receive two e-mail confirmations.
- Order Confirmation – Upon clicking the "Submit Order" button on Step 5: Confirm Your Order, an order confirmation e-mail is sent. This e-mail confirms that your order was submitted and outlines the details of your order.
- Payment Confirmation – After successfully submitting your credit card information, the payment confirmation e-mail will be sent. If your credit card number has been approved by VeriSign, you will receive an e-mail stating that your payment has been accepted. If your credit card number is declined, an e-mail will be sent to notify you.
If you have placed an order for a downloadable product, such as ITAR MP3s or the Enneagram Charts, you will receive instructions on how to download your purchase in the Payment Confirmation e-mail. You can also use the instructions below to download your purchase.
- Log in to your account
- Click on "Order Tracking"
- Click on your order number
- Under "Description," click on the "Download" link
- Save it to your computer
- PC Users: Use WinZip to extract your file. You can download a free 45-day trial of WinZip by going to http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm and clicking the "Try First" button.
Mac Users: Use StuffIt Expander to extract your file. You can download StuffIt Expander for free by going to http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/.
Downloading: Download times may vary based on the quality and speed of your Internet connection. Highspeed may take from 3-10 minutes. Your download will be available for one week after your purchase.
VeriSign Result Codes
If you have placed an order and received notice that your payment was declined, you can use the result code that was provided to learn more about why your payment was declined. To view the result codes, please click here.
In order to successfully use the shopping cart, you must have cookies enabled on your Web browser. You should also ensure that third party software, such as an anti-virus or anti-spyware program, is not blocking cookies on your computer.
For instructions on enabling cookies on your browser, please click on the link below for the appropriate browser. If your browser is not listed, please contact the manufacturer of the browser or your Internet Service Provider.
Mozilla or Mozilla Firefox
For enabling cookies in other browsers or for allowing cookies in other third-party software, such as Norton Internet Security, please contact the manufacturers of the product or contact your Internet Service Provider.
Mozilla or Mozilla Firefox