Friday, August 10 | 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Saturday, August 11 - Tuesday, August 14 | 9:00 AM- 10:00 PM
Wednesday, August 15 | 9:00 AM- 12:30 PM
Stone Ridge, NY | The Barn
Cost: $2120; includes tuition, materials, lunch, and dinner.
(Deposit: $500; payment in full due by June 1, 2018.)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Travel and Transportation
Prerequisite: Part I Training.
(Note: Part I Training will not be offered in 2018.)
Part III Training: Advanced Explorations
In Part III (Advanced Explorations), we build on the insights we have gathered in Part I to deepen our understanding of the Enneagram. We also develop ways to make practical applications of the Enneagram in our personal and professional lives. Part I Training is required before you can attend Part III; however, Parts II and III may be taken in any order.
Part III provides new information and exposes participants to cutting-edge material that is not available anywhere else. Part III is also highly interactive, drawing on the rich experience and knowledge of the participants in a wide variety of discussions, exercises, and panels.
The focus of Part III is to assist students in refining the skills they need to bring the Enneagram into their work and personal lives. Discussions, presentations, and experiential work enhance the student's ability to make practical applications of the Enneagram and include advanced topics that have implications for personal growth, therapy, and business such as:
· Identifying Type on Video, including non-verbal language of the types
· The Imbalance of the Centers
· The Virtues (and the Holy Ideas)
· An in-depth presentation of all 27 Instinctual Variants (aka Enneagram "subtypes")
· The Enneagram and Countertransference
· The Interrelationship of Personality and Essence—how the specific Passion, Fixation, Virtue, and Holy Idea both generate each of the nine types, as well as become the pathways for Inner Work
· Q&A—ample opportunities for wide-ranging Q&A